Low Carb No Bake Cheesecake
These strawberry no bake cheesecakes really just might be my new favorite dessert! They’re so good and super easy to prepare.
This low carb no-bake cheesecake is the perfect treat to cure a quick cheesecake craving. It’s full of strawberries and cream cheese – the wonderful flavors of a normal strawberry cheesecake but without all the carbs and baking. No need to worry about the cheesecake setting or baking with this recipe.
I’ve previously made this keto cheesecake and key lime cheesecake which were true successes and truly divine. But I can’t help but to faver something I don’t have to worry about baking. Either way, they’re all good.
Make it at home
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¾ cup confectioners sweetener
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 5 strawberries, chopped
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- For the crust, combine almond flour, ¼ cup sweetener, and melted butter in a bowl, and mix well.
- Evenly distribute crust amongst 4 serving dishes and press lightly.
- For the filling, place strawberries in food processor and pulse until pureed.
- Add cream cheese, sour cream, ½ cup sweetener, vanilla extract and process until smooth.
- Spoon filling into serving dishes and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Protein 6.56g, Cals 339, Fat 37.88g, Carbs 6.89g, Fiber 0.91g — NET CARBS: 5.98g