This delicious keto low carb meatloaf recipe is sure to be your new comfort food favorite.
October is one of my favorite months. It brings cooler weather and comfort food. And who doesn’t love some tasty comfort food? I know I sure do. That’s what makes this delicious low carb meatloaf recipe so perfect.
This extra delicious low carb meatloaf is a comfort food classic, with extra beef and protein. I promise that this isn’t your mom’s typical meatloaf but after you take a bite into this saucy, beefy, flavorful dish, youl’ll never miss meatloaf again.
Serves perfectly with our delicious Low Carb Mashed Potatoes.
2 Steps from Satisfying Low Carb Meatloaf
- Toss ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Oh wait, and ENJOY!
The best part about comfort foods like this one is that it always makes for a great meal to share with loved ones. It’s a great recipe to throw together when company is coming because of how quick and easy it is.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
My whole family loves this meatloaf! We make it all the time. It has great flavor. My favorite meatloaf recipe, low carb or not! Thank you for the recipe!
All you do is mix, transfer and bake. Then your left with a moist, scrumptious meatloaf with a typical ketchup topping.
Make low carb meatloaf at home
Please let us know what you think of this recipe with a rating!
Looking for more tasty recipes from The Low Carb Diet? Try our Low Carb Mac & Cheese.
Low Carb Meatloaf
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1/3 cup red onions chopped
- 1/2 cup pork rinds crushed
- 1/3 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 4 oz tomato sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients but ketchup.
- Place mixture in a 5x9 inch loaf pan. Press and shape into a loaf shape.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until reaching desired texture. Let cool for 2-5 minutes.
- Spread ketchup on loaf. Cut and serve or remove from loaf pan and then cut and serve.
NET CARBS: 4.33g