Low Carb Strawberry Smoothie
This low carb strawberry cheesecake smoothie whips up in just minutes. It’s even more delicious than combining your favorite milkshake and cheesecake.
I know from experience that when living a healthy low carb lifestyle you can often feel like your depriving yourself of things you love, like fruity smoothies and rich cheesecake. That’s why I’ve created this deliciously healthy smoothie.
Do you know what two ingredients make this smoothie low carb friendly and high in protein? Silk Unsweetened Soy Milk and cottage cheese! The best part of using Silk’s unsweetened soy milk is that it’s a fantastic dairy free source of protein and works great for all of my friends who are allergic or aren’t huge fans of almond or coconut milk. As for the cottage cheese, it packs it’s fair share of protein, pairs well with fruits, and makes a decadently creamy smoothie.
Make it at home
- Sweetener – Swerve Sweetener
Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 ounces of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 4 tablespoons Swervesweetener
- 1 cup of ice cubes 2 handfuls
- 1/4 cup Silk Unsweetened Soy Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Add all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and easily pourable.
- Taste and adjust consistency and sweetness by adding more ice and/or sweetener.
Serving size: 1 Serving (Total recipe makes 1 servings)
Protein 17.50g, Cals 370, Fat 24.00, Carbs 12.55g, Fiber 2.50g — NET CARBS: 10.05g
NOTE: If you cannot consume soy please feel free to sub water or almond milk.
Let me know if you try Silk Unsweetened Soy Milk in a smoothie of your own. I’d really love to hear about your creations!
This conversation is sponsored by Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.160