Low Carb Peanut Butter Cookies
If you’re anything like me, you probably LOVE peanut butter. So it’s of little shock that I tried to conjure up a delicious peanut butter cookie recipe.
Did I mention I love peanut butter? Of course! I know its probably unbelievable, but these yummy small cookies, are low in carbs and high in satisfaction.
- 1 Cup Chunky Peanut Butter
- ½ Cup Sweetener
- ½ Teaspoon of Liquid Stevia
- ½ Teaspoon of Salt
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Cup Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix chunky peanut butter, powdered sweetener, liquid stevia, salt, eggs, and chocolate chips all together in a bowl.
- Scoop tablespoon size balls of the mixtures onto a non-stick cookie sheet.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let Cool and Enjoy!
Protein 2.53g, Carbs 4.00g, Fiber 1.06g, Sugar Alcohol 1.86g — NET CARBS: 1.06g