I must say that this Snickerdoodle Cake was certainly fluffy, and decadently delicious! I have loved snickerdoodle cookies since I was very young.
So being able to craft a recipe that was able to really master and pinpoint that snickerdoodle flavor I loved so much from my childhood was just splendid!
You may also like
- If you loved these snickerdoodle cookies, I bet you’ll love my Snickerdoodle Cookies.
Make it at home
- Brown Sugar Substitute – Ideal Brown No Calorie Sweetener or Just Like Sugar Brown Sweetener
- Xanthan Gum – Xanthan Gum
- ½ Cup of Brown Sugar Substitute
- ½ Cup of Butter
- 3 Large Eggs
- 2 Cups of Almond Flour
- 1.5 Teaspoons of Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- ½ Teaspoon of Salt
- ½ Teaspoon of Xanthan Gum
- ¼ Teaspoon of Nutmeg
- Sweet Cinnamon Topping:
- 2 Teaspoons of Sweetener
- 1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 330 and grease 8x8 baking pan
- Combine butter, eggs, brown sugar substitute, and vanilla extract (I prefer using an electric mixer)
- Slowly add dry ingredients, while mixing in-between
- Spread evenly in baking pan, making sure the top is even with a flat spoon or spatula
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the top springs back when pressed
- Mix together the sweetener and cinnamon for the topping and sprinkle right over the warm bars
- Cut and enjoy!
Protein 4.10g, Carbs 3.12g, Fiber 1.50g, Sugar Alcohol 0.00g -- NET CARBS: 1.60g