Use Your Favorite Peanut Butter in My Low Carb Peanut Butter Brownie Cups
This is perfect for chocolaty peanut butter lovers. The small moist and lightly grainy texture makes for the perfect brownie recipe. Meanwhile the small brownie cup size makes it easy for popping and eating as a sweet snack.
This recipe makes rich, flavorful brownies – without filling you with tons of carbs. If your like me and keep Almond Flourand Baker’s Unsweetened Chocolate on hand, then you won’t have any reason to run to the grocery store for this delectable treat.
I absolutely love Peter Pan Peanut Butter Crunchy. Especially the crunchy one, it seems to give me that little bit of crunch I miss. I wouldn’t say it’s the lowest in carbs, but compared to the vast majority of its counter parts it’s really not too bad.
Anyway, if you have another favorite like PB2 or any other peanut butter, use it!
Make it at home
- Peanut Butter – Peter Pan Peanut Butter Crunchy
- Baking Chocolate – Baker’s Unsweetened Chocolate
- Mini Muffin Tin – Norpro Nonstick 24 Cup Mini Muffin Pan
- 1 stick salted butter (8 tbsp)
- 2 cups sweetener
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- 3 oz. unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup almond flour
- In small-medium size bowl, mix ½ cup sweetener and peanut butter. Divide into 24 halved balls and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Grease 24-cup mini muffin pan and preheat oven to 350. In saucepan, melt chocolate, butter, and stir in remaining sweetener, until smooth. Remove from heat. Whisk in eggs and almond flour.
- Seperate brownie batter among mini muffin cups. Stick one halved peanut butter ball into each brownie. Bake 15 minutes.
Protein 2.86g, Cals 119, Carbs 3.26g, Fiber 2.08g, Sugar Alcohol 0.00g — NET CARBS: 1.18g