*THIS SERVICE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE*
Hey Low Carbers!
I get emails all the time from readers saying how much simpler it would be to have a recipe clipper feature to let them save and organize my recipes. Well, I’m glad to announce that as of August 2014 we do!
I’ve teamed up with the folks at ZipList, the best recipe shopping list site around, to integrate a fully functional recipe box feature for The Low Carb Diet.
You may have noticed the “ZipList” link on the top navigation menu which is how you can access your personal Recipe Box. If you don’t have an account with ZipList already, you’ll need to create one first.
You can create your account by clicking the ZipList/Recipe Box link in the top navigation. Once you’ve logged into your Recipe Box you’ll be able to begin saving your favorite recipes, creating shopping lists, meal plans and even finding coupons.
You may be wondering, “How do I save a recipe?” Simple, just click on the “Save” button towards the right of any recipe card your crushing on. Saving the recipe will make it easy for you to find it at a later date insider your Recipe Box. Check out the picture below to see exactly where it is.
Once the recipe is saved you’ll have the option to choose which ingredients you would like to add to your shopping list including some not in the recipe. Once your done making your shopping list, you have the option to print or share it.
Are you still not sure why you should utilize the Recipe Box? Well maybe this will help..
What you’ll love most about using the Recipe Box:
- Saving and organizing any of the dozens of delicious Low Carb-approved recipes.
- Ease of storing recipes from thousands of other Ziplist partners like Epicurious and Martha Stewart.
- Ability to automatically create complete shopping lists for your recipes and even smart lists that will prompt you to see if you may have a common item in your kitchen already.
- Easy access to great deals for some of the items on your list at local stores.
- Syncing your recipes and shopping lists with the Ziplist mobile app for easy access at the supermarket.
If you get the chance to play around with the Recipe Box, please let me know what you think. Go ahead and leave a comment with you thoughts and any other ideas you may have for The Low Carb Diet Blog. Remember, The Low Carb Diet Blog is as much yours as it is mine!
Leave a Reply