These are the best low carb chocolate chip cookies, ever. Soft, chewy, thick, and you won’t even be able to tell the difference!
Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies
I’ve tried several low carb chocolate chip cookies while on the look out for the best, and these are hands down THE BEST! My friends are some of the pickiest eaters out there and if I get the stamp of approval here, then I know these low carb chocolate chip cookies must be delicious.
Within a day the entire batch had disappeared. In my book, that’s a successful cookie recipe.
The other low-carb chocolate chip cookie recipes I’ve tried left me without that ooey gooey and chewy texture I love. I wanted a low carb chocolate cookie that tasted just like a carb loaded chocolate chip cookie but without all the guilt.
Some of the recipes I’ve tried were dry, flat and crispy. These decadent cookies however are soft, chewy and moist and not the greasy or under cooked kind.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Omg!!! I just made these cookies, and seriously, these are the best sugar free cookies I’ve ever tasted. Even my picky Fiancee says they were delicious. Best recipe. Well done.
– Mrs. Eichmann
They have a great density, meaning that they’re nice and thick. You can also add pecans or sea salt to really pack a punch.
You should try our tasty and moist Low Carb Sugar Cookies. Make them today!
Your soon to be favorite low carb chocolate chip cookies
Baking with almond and coconut flour can be pretty tricky but these cookies are fool-proof and the recipe is nice and detailed. This recipe should be just as easy as baking ordinary chocolate chip cookies, just a lot less guilt at the end.
If that sounds great to you then you’ll love this recipe or maybe even my recent recipe for low carb shortbread cookies.
Make these low carb cookies at home
- Highly Rated Low Carb Sweetener
- Low Carb Coconut Flour
- Low Carb Almond Flour
- Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- Time Saving Cookie Scoop
Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg room temperature
- 1/4 cup butter room temperature
- 1/2 cup Swervesweetener
- 1/3 cup sugar free chocolate chips or high % cacao chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line 1 large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, sift together almond flour, coconut flour baking soda and salt.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer on low-medium speed, cream butter, sweetener, egg, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the flour mixture and mix until evenly mixed. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop 1-2 tablespoon size mounds of dough onto baking sheets, spacing the mounds at least 2 inches apart. Using your the palm of your hand or the bottom of a clean cup, flatten the cookies to the desired size and thickness.
- Bake cookies for 10 to 12 minutes, or until slightly golden around the edges. Cool the cookies on the baking sheets for 2-3 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Sugar Alcohols 3.09g — NET CARBS: 2.11g
NOTE: I forgot to flatten my cookies until they were 3 minutes from being finished so that's why they look a bit ugly/funny. So, don't forget because they don't spread or flatten!