Low Carb Quiche
If you haven’t enjoyed a quiche lately, it’s about time you remedy that situation. I could and will eat quiche for breakfast, lunch, and dinner without ever growing sick. And quiche is an especially delicious dish for big brunches and gatherings. I like versatility in my low carb quiche.
The filling is super adaptable; throw in bacon, asparagus, garlic, ham and whatever cheese you’d like. Also, the filling can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge until your ready to pour it into the muffin tins and bake it.
- 12 oz broccoli, chopped
- 7 eggs
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⅓ cup sharp Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup red onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray cupcake or small muffin tin with non stick cooking spray and lightly flour the bottom.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, heavy cream, salt, pepper, and mustard. Stir in broccoli, onions and cheese.
- Pour into baking tin. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until a tooth pick (or knife) comes out clean.
Protein 9.06g, Cals 183, Fat 14.04g, Carbs 2.79g, Fiber 0.58g — NET CARBS: 2.21g