Low Carb Pumpkin Muffins
I don’t know about you, but after my low carb pumpkin pie recipe, I need more pumpkin. Right now.
The muffins are moist, soft, pie-like yet pleasantly wholesome, and packed with fall spices. They’re so flavorful and fragrant, from the oven to the counter they’ll make your house smell like a pleasant pumpkin patch. These low carb pumpkin muffins are delicious, and can be easily enjoyed for breakfast or dessert.
MAKE IT AT HOME
- Sweetener – Swerve Sweetener
- Almond flour – Bob’s Red Mill Almond Flour
- Coconut Flour – Bob’s Red Mill Coconut Flour
- Pumpkin Puree – Libbys Pure Pumpkin
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 cup almond meal
- ⅔ cup coconut flour
- 1 cup sweetener
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice
- 1½ teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350. Line muffin pan with liners.
- In large bowl, beat pumpkin, sweetener and eggs, until fluffy.
- Beat in the remaining ingredients until fully combined.
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin pan and bake for 30-35 minutes or until tooth pick (or knife) comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on a rack five minutes, then transfer muffins from pan to rack and let cool for additional 10 minutes.
Protein 5.06g, Cals 131, Fat 7.86g, Carbs 10.74g, Fiber 5.05g — NET CARBS: 5.69g