I’m extremly excited to be sharing my National Margartia Day festivities, with the focus of the day: Lime Cheesecake Bars. In light of the celebration I decided to go with a tangy but scrumpcious lime cheesecake recipe.
Low Carb Key Lime Cheesecake Bars – Sweet and Tangy
How long has it been since you enjoyed a creamy and delicious key lime cheesecake since being on low carb? Theres a pretty good chance that if you did, you didn’t try one that didn’t make you jump off course.
To create this tangy squares, we bake rich almond meal and cinnamon, add low carb cheesecake, then top with a lime piece. Delightful lime zest reminds us how much we’re ready for summer to come!
- 1½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1¼ cup almond flour
- 1½ cups sweetener
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 8-oz. packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup lime juice
- Preheat oven to 350. Combine ½ cup of sweetener, almond flour, cinnamon, and butter. Spread mixture in 12x9 inch baking pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- For cheesecake, in a large mixing bowl beat the cream cheese, the cup sweetener and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add lime juice and eggs slowly into mixture while making sure to stir well.
- Poor mixture over baked crust. Bake about 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire rack. Cover and chill for 2+ hours. Cut into bars and enjoy!
Protein 5.93g, Cals 298, Carbs 4.73g, Fiber 1.07g, Sugar Alcohol 0.00g — NET CARBS: 3.66g