Low Carb Blueberry Muffins Recipe
If you’ve been following along for a bit, you might have noticed my low carb strawberry muffins. I noticed how much you all loved that recipe, and breakfast dishes in general.
So, I went ahead and decided to experiment with a totally different muffin recipe. These blueberry muffins are delicious – they are so easy and quick, you could whip them up in the morning for breakfast in no-time.
You only need one bowl to make this low carb blueberry muffins recipe with blueberries, flour, sweetener, vanilla, eggs and heavy cream. This is by far one of my absolute favorite blueberry muffins recipes!
I absolutely love how easy and simple they are to make. Not to mention the moist and tender center with juicy little blueberries baked right into the middle.
Make it at home
- Coconut Flour – Bob’s Red Mill Coconut Flour
- Sweetener – Swerve Sweetener
- Muffin Pan – Norpro 12 Cup Nonstick Muffin Pan
- 6 eggs
- ⅔ cup coconut flour
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup sweetener
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350. Then, line 12 standard-size muffin cups with paper liners.
- Combine eggs, cream, and sweetener in a large bowl with a whisk. Add flour and whisk at least 5 times to make sure the mixture is combined well. Let the coconut flour mixture soak for 2-5 minutes.
- Gently fold the blueberries into the remaining batter and divide evenly between the muffin tins. Bake 20-25 minutes or until tops are no longer wet and a toothpick inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out with crumbs, not wet batter.
Protein 4.20g, Fat 7.08g, Cals 108, Carbs 5.89g, Fiber 2.58g — NET CARBS: 3.31g