This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Weave Made Media® and Farmland/Smithfield, but all opinions are my own. #weavemade #ReadySetRibs http://my-disclosur.es/RgFrEH
Low Carb Ribs with Sriracha Glaze
The sun is bright and the temperature is rising. We all know what that means.. Summer is kicking into full swing and that means grilling season is starting!
I pulled out one of my grandmother’s old cookbooks and flipped to the grilling section that’s where I saw a dish that I knew was meant to be mine. Ribs with a spicy Spanish sauce!
I wanted to make it mine and was feeling an asian flair so I decided to substitute it the sauce for Sriracha, one of my new found hot sauce loves. I also decided to throw in a soy sauce to give it a stronger asian flair. But more than anything, these ribs are spicy, super spicy!
These low carb ribs with Sriracha glaze are super simple, just rinse and pat dry the chicken, add all the ingredients into a big bowl, and rub it all over the ribs. Then it’s time to start grilling.
I used Smithfield “All Natural” fresh pork ribs, which are raised in the U.S.A. One of the main reasons I love Smithfield/Farmland “All Natural” is for the fact that their free of any artificial ingredients, preservatives, added hormones or steroids.
When they say “all natural,” they aren’t kidding! One thing I never realized is that they also have “All Natural” tenderloins which would also be a great option for grilling.
I used a coupon for my Farmland/Smithfield ribs on one of the best coupons sites, coupons.com which is offering $1 off at Walmart (while supplies last). Another great resource you should take advantage is their BBQ Pitmasters website which provides special grilling tips and tricks. Find it over at readysetribs.com.
Make it at home
- Sriracha – Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
- 1 rack of Smithfield/Farmland "All Natural" Ribs
- 5 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ⅔ cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 6 tablespoons sriracha
- 3 teaspoons garlic
- Rinse and pat dry the ribs, set aside.
- In a small dish, whisk together all ingredients. Brush both sides with half of the sriracha glaze.
- Prepare grill for medium direct heat. Wrap the rack in a double layer of heavy-duty foil.
- Grill covered, for about 40 minutes. Turn packets over; grill for 40 minutes more. Test the ribs for doneness by poking a fork between the bones; the meat should be very tender. If not, return to grill for 20-25 minutes or until fork is tender.
- Remove from grill and unwrap. Place the ribs back on the grill with meat side down for about 3-4 minutes, or until crisp.
- Move ribs to a dish and brush with remaining sriracha glaze. Cut and serve.
Protein 68.40g, Cals 720, Fat 40.25g, Carbs 7.34g, Fiber 0.35g — NET CARBS: 6.99g