Beware! This Creamy Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe is dangerous!
Let me start off by saying that if your into peanut butter like me, you should lock this fudge away! If not, you’ll go out of control and the entire batch will disappear within a seconds notice. Seriously.
Don’t worry, you don’t have to throw your low carb eating plan out the window. This peanut butter chocolate fudge is low carb and relitively sugar free.
Make it at home
- Peanut Butter (my favorite) – Peter Pan Peanut Butter Crunchy
- Protein Powder – Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder
- Sweetener – Swerve Sweetener
- Chocolate Chips – Hershey’s Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup butter
- ⅔ cup natural peanut butter
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sweetener
- ½ cup sugar free chocolate chips
- ½ cup low carb protein powder
- Melt and whisk butter and peanut butter together.
- Whisk in the cream cheese and sweetener until well blended and smooth. Add the protein powder and mix well.
- Butter an 8-inch non-stick baking dish (or line with buttered parchment paper). Pour the fudge mixture in the pan. Melt chocolate chips and drizzle on top of fudge.
- Let chill until set, at least between 1-2 hours. Cut into squares and serve. Fudge can be stored in the fridge or at cool room temperature in an airtight container.
Protein 8.44g, Cals 265, Carbs 11.00g, Fiber 2.22g, Sugar Alcohol 6.22g — NET CARBS: 2.56g