This shop has been compensated by #CollectiveBias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ShareitForward
The coke zero and vanilla coconut ice cream combination is wonderful on a hot Summer day, I know from experience. I wouldn’t let a single person open the freezer, yet alone sneak a scope of my low carb ice cream!
It had to be saved for my coconut Coke float; a refreshing and easy treat for my “me” time. But this treat can be easily enjoyed by more than just yourself. You can share a coke with your family and friends by finding a Coke with their name or relations to you at Walmart.
Scoop. Pour. Fizz. Yum!
Back to my tasty and tropical Coconut Coke Float. I started with about 2-3 scoops of vanilla coconut ice cream and then poured some of my Coke Zero right over it. You can add some coconut flakes or chocolate chips if you’d like. I decided simple was the way to go.
Before and after.
Make it at home
- You’ll need my tasty recipe for Low Carb Coconut Ice Cream
- 2-3 scoops Vanilla Coconut Ice Cream (link above)
- 1 20oz bottle Coke Zero or Diet Coke
- Scoop 2-3 scoops of ice cream in glass.
- Pour in Coke but stop pouring a little before reaching the top.
- Insert a straw into the float and enjoy!
Protein 1.92g, Cals 151, Fat 15.12g, Carbs 1.68g, Fiber 0.00g — NET CARBS: 1.68g