Low Carb Brownies
I’m a brownie lover. Low carb cookies may always have my heart but low carb brownies surely have make a close second place. In terms of super chocolaty desserts, they are probably my favorite.
I’ve been working on this brownie recipe for a few weeks now, trying to find the perfect texture. And I’ve found it!
It’s not too dry or too moist, it fits perfectly in the middle. Almost cake like while being a bit fudgey and super chocolaty. I can honestly say this recipe keeps me from missing boxed carb loaded brownies. These have to be one of the best brownies I’ve ever tasted.
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease or line 8x8 baking pan.
- In medium bowl, mix almond flour, salt, cocoa powder, baking powder,
- In small sauce pan, melt together chocolate and butter.
- Beat together eggs, sweetener and vanilla. Slowly pour melted chocolate and butter into mixture while whisking.
- Add chocolate and egg mixture to the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until toothpick/knife poked into center comes out clean. Let cool completely before cutting.
*Use Honeyville's blanched almond flour instead of Bob's Red Mill to get a more smooth texture.
Serving size: 1 serving (Total recipe makes 16 servings)
Protein 3.11g, Fat 12.31g, Cals 122, Carbs 3.18g, Fiber 1.63g -- NET CARBS: 1.55g