Low Carb Yogurt Bark
This simple and easy yogurt bark features the perfect combination of salty and sweet. The flavor pairings are endless with this ever so simple recipe.
I went with strawberries which brought the sweetness to the recipe and pistachios which gave the bark a decadent salty kick. No matter what pairing you choose, I sure you that this salty and sweet combo is sure to satisfy every single time.
I used a low carb friendly greek yogurt, the only thing about this is that it tends to a little less sweet than typical yogurts which is why I added sweetener. If you choose to use a different, sweeter yogurt you can probably skip the added sweetener!
Do you know the best part about bark? It’s fun and theres nearly no rules! The pieces don’t have to be perfect, you get to choose the toppings and it’s easily stored for later.
Make it at home
- Sweetener – Swerve Sweetener
- 2 cups fage total classic yogurt
- ½ cup sweetener
- 2 medium strawberries, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pistachios
- Mix sweetener and yogurt together. Pour into a freezer proof dish.
- Top yogurt with strawberries and pistachios.
- Freeze for 3 hours or until bark is solid. Remove from freezer and let sit for 5 minutes. Break into pieces.
- Serve immediately or store in freezer safe bags for about one month.
Protein 3.50g, Cals 42, Fat 2.42g, Carbs 5.67g, Fiber 0.20g — NET CARBS: 5.47g
Heather @ The Soulful Spoon says
Oh yum! This looks fantastic! I’ll have to share it this week with my readers on my Fab Finds Friday where I share all my favorite recipes and links from the week. I absolutely love Fage plain yogurt- it’s delicious!
Andres Regalado says
It was so easy and really tasty! Thank you, that sounds really great! And I totally agree, Fage is delicious!