I love, love, love little peanut buttery treats. I love them as much as plain cookie dough ones, maybe even more. For a matter of fact, if I had an endless supply of this cookie cups in my house, I’d be one EXTREMELY happy person.
Just imagine an unlimited supply of peanut butter cups, peanut butter bars, peanut butter cookie, yummm.
These little peanut butter cookie cups hold a hidden center of Quest’s brownie bar. My secret is to stuff chopped up protein stuffed bars into the center of a ball of peanut butter cookie dough, then bake in a mini-muffin tin rather than a cookie sheet, etc.
Enjoy with a cup of almond milk for an irresistible dessert. Have the entire family help with these.
- ½ cup salted butter
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sweetener
- 1 large egg
- 1-1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1-1/2 Quest Brownie bars, wrappers removed
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a large bowl, mix together butter, peanut butter, egg and sweetener.
- Slowly mix in almond flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Chop your Quest Brownie bars into about 10-15 small pieces.
- Place a tablespoon of cookie dough into the palm of your hand. Press one chopped brownie bar piece into the center and press dough around it to form a ball.
- Place in ungreased, non-stick mini-muffin tin. Bake 10-12 minutes, until lightly browned on top. Let cool on cooling rack for 15 minutes.
Protein 6.75g, Calories 185.63, Carbs 6.33g, Fiber 3.46g, Sugar Alcohol 0.00g — NET CARBS: 2.87g