This cinnamon roll smoothie is healthy, delicious and tastes just like a cinnamon roll.
Best Cinnamon Roll Smoothie
Have you been looking to cure your cravings for cinnamon rolls? Look no further, this low carb friendly cinnamon roll smoothie gives you the flavor without all the guilt.
I bet you’ll love this smoothie just as much as I do!
The combination of cinnamon, vanilla and low carb protein powder create the ultimate start to your morning or work. The recipe is beyond simple, just throw your ingredients into your high powered blender and then you’ve got yourself a delicious, high protein and healthy low carb breakfast food.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
I just made this and absolutely AMAZING!!!!
Just a warning.. You will gulp this down in 2.5 seconds.
Make your own cinnamon roll smoothie
- Protein Powder – Isopure Zero Carb Protein Powder
Cinnamon Roll Smoothie
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoons Swervesweetener
- 1 teaspoon flaxmeal
- 1 cup ice
- Pour all ingredients in blender, add ice last. Blend on high for 30 seconds or until completely blended and thickened.
NET CARBS: 0.60g