Easy & Healthy Zucchini Pizza Pasta Recipe
One of my personal favorites as a child – pizza pasta! As you can tell my the title, it’s pizza and pasta combined into one easy and delicious dish.
The recipe starts off with a few zucchinis and my handy-dandy julienne peeler but your more than welcome to use a spiral vegetable slicer. The zucchini pasta is accompanied by tomato sauce, cheddar jack cheese, onions and whatever other toppings you desire.
If your a little like me and love your pizza and pasta, then I sure you that you’ll really love this dish. It only takes about 10 minutes to prepare and cook, so it’s sure to be a quick-and-easy recipe for you and your family to enjoy!
On a side note.. My birthday is towards the end of this month. I’m not fishing for best wishes but instead looking for some advice! I have a few family members asking me what I’d like.
I can tell that the Ninja is certainly cheaper and doesn’t use the label “food processor”, but it does chop, mince and puree. Any advice?
Make it at home
- Julienne Peeler – OXO Julienne Peeler
- 4 zucchinis, cut into noodles
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- ½ cup red onions, chopped
- 1 (8 oz) container tomato sauce
- 10 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon basil, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar jack cheese
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, stir noodles, garlic and onions for 3-4 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce and tomatoes. Cook until noodles are soft (3 minutes).
- Toss in seasoning, salt, and basil. Serve immediately with cheese and any additional toppings of choice.
Protein 9.30g, Cals 160, Carbs 12.23g, Fiber 3.40g, Sugar Alcohol 0.00g — NET CARBS: 8.83g