Salami and Cream Cheese Roll Ups
For a quick snack or delicious party appetizer look no further than some salami and cream cheese roll ups! By creatively folding salami and filling it with tasty additions, you can create a bold snack in the shape of a taco without needing bread or tortillas.
You can make all sorts of combinations, but my favorite is to add both banana peppers and red peppers! The combination of flavors is delicious, especially since their wrapped in creamy cheese and flavorful salami. You can try tons of other combinations like green peppers, olives, and even jalapenos.
This dish is an incredibly easy to serve tasty tidbit for guests, while keeping you on low carb.
- 15 salami slices
- 1.25 ounces cream cheese
- 7.5 teaspoons red pepper, chopped
- 7.5 teaspoons banana peppers, chopped
- Spread about half teaspoon of cream cheese on each slice of salami.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon of red pepper on 5 slices of salami.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon of banana pepper on 5 slices of salami.
- Spoon ½ teaspoon of banana pepper and ½ teaspoon of red pepper on each of the remaining 5 slices.
- Fold each of the prepared salami slices like a taco and stick with tooth pick to keep closed.
Protein 2.88g, Fat 4.04g, Cals 50, Carbs 0.61g, Fiber 0.06g -- NET CARBS: 0.55g