Peppermint Cheesecake Bars
Christmas is just a week away and that means peppermint goodies are now in full swing.
The holidays just aren’t the same without some peppermint packed candy canes. Candy cane treats don’t exactly mesh well with low carb (they’re all sugar) but that doesn’t mean I should be deprived of sweet peppermint goodies.
I made these peppermint cheesecake bars SUPER easy to make – these may even be the easiest cheesecake you make yet. All you’ll need is four ingredients. And there’s no eggs, no baking, and you don’t need a whole lot of time.
Just mix all the ingredients together in a food processor, pour the cheesecake into a pan, chill and cut. And it’s as simple as that!
- Line an 8x8 pan with waxed or parchment paper, leaving a little extra hanging on both sides.
- Mix all ingredients together in a food processor until smooth. Feel free to add more peppermint extract for desired taste.
- Pour cheesecake mixture into lined pan.
- For red swirls, put 3-5 drops of red food coloring on the top of the cheesecake and swirl using a knife.
- To decorate, break the candy cane and sprinkle it over the cheesecake.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 1-2 hours.
- Use the hanging paper to lift the cheesecake and then peel paper off.
- Cut cheesecake into 8 bars.
Serving size: 1 serving (Total recipe makes 8 servings)
Protein 7.13g, Fat 58.43g, Cals 545, Carbs 2.89g, Fiber 0.00g -- NET CARBS: 2.89g