Low Carb Meatloaf
October is one of my favorite months. It brings cooler weather and comfort food. And who doesn’t love some tasty comfort food? I know I sure do. That’s what makes this delicious low carb meatloaf recipe so perfect.
This extra delicious low carb meatloaf is a comfort food classic, with extra beef and protein. I promise that this isn’t your mom’s typical meatloaf but after you take a bite into this saucy, beefy, flavorful dish, youl’ll never miss meatloaf again.
Serves perfectly with our delicious Low Carb Mashed Potatoes.
2 Steps from Satisfying Low Carb Meatloaf
- Toss ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Oh wait, and ENJOY!
The best part about comfort foods like this one is that it always makes for a great meal to share with loved ones. It’s a great recipe to throw together when company is coming because of how quick and easy it is.
All you do is mix, transfer and bake. Then your left with a moist, scrumptious meatloaf with a typical ketchup topping.
Make it at home
Please let us know what you think of this recipe with a rating!
Looking for more tasty recipes from The Low Carb Diet? Try our Low Carb Mac & Cheese.
Low Carb Meatloaf
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1/3 cup red onions chopped
- 1/2 cup pork rinds crushed
- 1/3 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 4 oz tomato sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients but ketchup.
- Place mixture in a 5x9 inch loaf pan. Press and shape into a loaf shape.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until reaching desired texture. Let cool for 2-5 minutes.
- Spread ketchup on loaf. Cut and serve or remove from loaf pan and then cut and serve.
NET CARBS: 4.33g