Low Carb Meatloaf
October is one of my favorite months. It brings cooler weather and comfort food. And who doesn’t love some tasty comfort food? I know I sure do.
This extra delicious low carb meatloaf is a comfort food classic, with extra beef and protein. I promise that this isn’t your mom’s typical meatloaf but after you take a bite into this saucy, beefy, flavorful dish, youl’ll never miss meatloaf again.
The best part about comfort foods like this one is that it always makes for a great meal to share with loved ones. It’s a great recipe to throw together when company is coming because of how quick and easy it is. All you do is mix, transfer and bake. Then your left with a moist, scrumptious meatloaf with a typical ketchup topping.
Make it at home
- 1½ lbs ground beef
- ⅓ cup red onions, chopped
- ½ cup pork rinds, crushed
- ⅓ teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1½ teaspoons ground mustard
- 1½ teaspoons chili powder
- 4 oz tomato sauce
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients but ketchup.
- Place mixture in a 5x9 inch loaf pan. Press and shape into a loaf shape.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until reaching desired texture. Let cool for 2-5 minutes.
- Spread ketchup on loaf. Cut and serve or remove from loaf pan and then cut and serve.
Protein 52.75g, Cals 472, Fat 25.00g, Carbs 5.08g, Fiber 0.75g — NET CARBS: 4.33g