My Fresh Cucumber Pasta Salad Recipe
I regularly make this salad as a fresh side or appetizer on casual days and dinner dates. Considering the deliciously sophisticated flavors, this salad can easily be made for both casual or fancy settings.
I know all the vegetable noodle making hype is usually around zucchini and spaghetti squash, but can’t cucumber get some love to? Making cucumber pasta is just as simple as zucchini pasta, with both using either a julienne peeler or spiral vegetable slicer.
This cucumber pasta salad is quite delicious and gives the most magnificent fresh taste and smell. Pairing it with vinegar, olives and tomatoes makes it the perfect sunny salad.
After sharing this recipe, I plan on creating more low carb cucumber noodle recipes. Don’t worry.. I’ll make sure to share the success with all of you!
Make it at home
- Pasta Salad:
- 2 Cucumbers, cut into noodles
- 1 cup Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- ½ cup Olives
- 1 Tbsp Basil, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Oregano, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- Clean and fresh cucumber. Use Julienne peeler or mandolin to make noodles from cucumber. Discard core and seeds.
- In medium bowl toss pasta with tomatoes, garlic, and olives.
- In a small bowl, whisk together basil, oregano, balsamic vinegar, pepper and salt.
- Pour dressing onto pasta salad and toss as needed.
Protein 1.48g, Cals 95, Carbs 8.5g, Fiber 1.6g, Sugar Alcohol 0.00g — NET CARBS: 6.9g