I’ve talked before about my love for chewy, ooey gooey low carb cookies. After the success and popularity of my low carb chocolate chip cookie recipe last year, I knew that I’d need to make a variation of it, and that’s where these low carb chocolate chip blondie bars come into the picture.
I like these blondie bars because I was able to stuff them with a few more sugar-free chocolate chips. More chocolate is never a bad thing, am I right?
I also like that they’re easy to freeze. Just cut them from the pan and place them between layers of waxed paper in an freezer safe, airtight container. Then hide them in the back of your freezer so that you’re able to better resist the urge to eat them all in one day.
Not that I have personal experience of this or anything.
Make these blondie bars at home
- Sweetener – Swerve Sweetener
- Coconut Flour – Bob’s Red Mill Coconut Flour
- Almond flour – Bob’s Red Mill Almond Flour
- Chocolate Chips – Hershey’s Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- Cookie Scoop – Wilton Cookie Scoop