Low Carb Chicken Cordon Bleu
When I think of making a low carb chicken cordon bleu, I want an easy recipe with minimal work but delicious flavors. I don’t think thats to much to ask for!
The easiest way to put it, boneless, skinless chicken breasts pounded to about a 1/2″ inch thick. Then topped with a slice of deli ham and Swiss cheese, phentermine pills.
Once the hard work’s done you just place them on a buttered baking dish and pop them in the oven for half an hour. It’s that simple – pound, roll, toothpick, and bake.
Honestly, the hardest part of this recipe is not eating the whole batch to yourself. The cheese melts beautifully and if you double it up and add two slices like I did (I’m a cheeseaholic!) you’ll get the yummy cheesy eruption I had.
The chicken is tender and juicy, and the ham and swiss combo are what make this a delectable cordon bleu.
Make it at home
- You’ll need a Baking Dish
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 4 Swiss cheese slices
- 4 deli ham slices
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 350. Coat a baking dish with butter or nonstick cooking spray.
- Pound chicken breasts to about ½ inch thickness.
- Sprinkle each breast with salt and paprika. Place a ham and cheese slice on top of each breast.* Roll the edges of the chicken over the ham and cheese, secure with toothpicks.
- Place rolled breasts in baking dish and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until chicken has cooked through completely.
- Remove toothpicks and serve immediately.
Serving size: 1 serving (Total recipe makes 4 servings)
Protein 4.25g, Fat 2.00g, Cals 43, Carbs 3.75g, Fiber 2.00g -- NET CARBS: 1.75g