In my continuing quest for all things nutty, I’ve discovered that brownies are perfectly combined with pecans. Considering the normal high carb brownie recipe I was previously accustom too, exchanging the flour with almond flour seemed to produce reasonably delicious results.
As well, the almond flour is perfectly accompanied by toasty chopped pecans and a whole lot of deliciousness. Considering that I always keep these ingredients on hand, I’d say that this is my new go-to brownie recipe.
This is absolutely terrible – so dare I say? I love the batter of these, probably more than I like these cooked. Of course, I ate about 4 of these within a five-minute period. My taste buds took over and I just couldn’t control myself!
Make it at home
- 4 oz. unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
- ⅔ Cup of Butter
- 1¼ Cup of Sugar Substitute
- ¼ Cup of Brown Sugar Blend
- 1 Cup of Almond Flour
- ½ Cup of Pecans, toasted and chopped
- 3 Tablespoons of Water
- 3 Eggs
- ½ Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 and coat an 8x8 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate, butter, and water. Microwave on high for 1 minute, stirring after 30 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- Add sugar substitute and brown sugar blends; stir to combine. Add eggs and vanilla; stir to combine. Stir in flour, almond, and salt until smooth. Slowly spoon batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 minutes. Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Enjoy these delicious low carb brownies!
Protein 4.00g, Carbs 5.75g, Calories 107.50g, Fiber 2.13g, Sugar Alcohol 0.00g -- NET CARBS: 3.63g
Of course, I ate about 4 of these within a five-minute period. My taste buds took over and I just couldn’t control myself! 0