My Favorite Oven Roasted Cauliflower Recipe
Where are my cauliflower lovers? I bet you’ll love this roasted cauliflower recipe! This recipe is simple to make, it’s silly. Roasting cauliflower is absolutely fantastic, it’s all about the texture. Talking about texture, it’s perfectly browned, tender and crispy.
It’s so delicious that I’ve been made it three times in the last week and plan on fitting it in to my menu at least one more time before Friday. I know I’m not crazy because each of taste testers (picky family members) gave it the stamp of approval and request for an encore.
Prep takes under 5 minutes, then roasting takes about 20, so this is a perfect side dish to whip up in a jiffy. Most cauliflower recipes call for parmesan, it’s like were all scared to try a little something different. That’s why I decided to take the jump and add one of my favorite cheeses, cheddar.
The combination of lemon and cheddar take the roasted cauliflower from average to the best cauliflower of your life – guaranteed. A matter of fact, I think I’m going to go ahead and make myself a batch now!
You may also like
- If you loved this roasted cauliflower recipe, I bet you’ll love my Mexican Cauliflower Casserole.
Make it at home
The Best Roasted Cauliflower of Your Life
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 420. In a large bowl toss clean and dried (important) cauliflower florets with garlic, lemon and olive oil until lightly coated.
- Place the florets in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, tossing every so often, until cauliflower is golden brown.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven and toss with cheddar cheese Serve immediately.
Serving size: 1 Serving (Total recipe makes 4 servings)
Protein 5.00g, Cals 72, Fat 4.25g, Carbs 5.75g, Fiber 2.40g, Sugar Alcohol 0.00g — NET CARBS: 3.35g